GINKO-Control patches can be considered phase-shift systems for electromagnetic waves. They operate over a large range of frequencies. At the moment, GINKO-Control patches are available in the following 3 sizes:
- Small patches (diameter of 17 mm), intended mainly to compensate High Frequencies;
- Large Patches (diameter of 57 mm) intended mainly to compensate Low Frequencies;
- Medium Patches (diameter of 29 mm) intended to compensate Mid-Range Frequencies.
The medium bandwidth (between 1 GHz and 5 GHz) is used by all three patches. It has been proven that using these patches improves the scores of test subjects undergoing neuropostural tests when these are carried out in the presence of the disturbing electromagnetic environment. On the basis of the results of these experiments, GINKO-Control proposes:
- Large patch (diameter 57 mm): it is recommended that you keep the patch on your person; this patch reacts to the ambient electromagnetic environment, mainly at low frequencies;
- Medium patch (diameter 29 mm): it is recommended that you stick the patch to the device (mobile phone, game consoles, etc.);
- Small patch diameter 17 mm): this patch is recommended for use with small connected Wi-Fi or Bluetooth devices such as earpieces, pointing devices (mouse) game console joysticks, etc.).